Looking for the best healthy Cucumber Braai Salad recipe? Look no further! We’ve got you covered with everything you need to make an amazing as well as super healthy Cucumber Braai Salad. From middle eastern to Asian flavors we have some creative options for your next cucumber salad, we’ve got something for everyone.
For more similar fantastic Cucumber Braai Salad click here! more recipes…
My favorite summer Braai Recipes
Some of the best summer recipes for the braai recipes to complete your braai experience, with some amazing braai marinades, braai salads for summer, and some awesome braai recipe ideas for your next summer braai.
- Chakalaka Braai-Greek-Salad
- Greek Summer Braai Salad with Biltong
- Cucumber, Roasted Pepper, and Chickpea Braai Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing
- Cucumber and Black-Eyed Pea Braai Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Cucumber and Apple Braai Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
- Cucumber, Green Bean, and Cherry Tomato Braai Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Greek-Inspired Cucumber and Kalamata Olive Braai Salad with Tzatziki Dressing
- Cucumber, Pineapple, and Red Onion Braai Salad with Sweet Chili Glaze
- Cucumber and Avocado Braai Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing
- Creamy Cucumber and Potato Braai Salad with Mustard-Mayo Dressing
- Cucumber, Red Onion, and Feta Braai Salad with Lemon-Oregano Vinaigrette
- Cucumber and Chickpea Braai Salad with Tahini-Cumin Dressing
- Cucumber and Carrot Ribbon Braai Salad with Lemon-Dill Dressing
- Cucumber, Red Pepper, and Red Onion Braai Salad with Italian Herb Vinaigrette
- Creamy Cucumber and Radish Braai Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Cucumber, Avocado, and Corn Braai Salad with Lime-Cilantro Dressing
- Asian-Inspired Cucumber and Sesame Braai Salad with Soy-Ginger Dressing
- Minty Cucumber and Watermelon Braai Salad with Feta Cheese
- Cucumber and Red Cabbage Braai Salad with Tangy Coleslaw Dressing
- Spicy Cucumber and Mango Braai Salad with Chili-Lime Dressing
- Creamy Cucumber and Dill Braai Salad with Greek Yogurt Dressing
- Cucumber and Tomato Braai Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Feta and cucumber salad with dill dressing
- Cucumber and tomato salad
- Fiery asian grilled cucumber braai salad
- Asian Pickled Cucumber Braai Salad
- Quinoa Cucumber Braai Salad
- Cucumber and Strawberry Braai Salad
- Thai Cucumber chili Braai Summer Salad
- Tangy Chopped Braai Summer Salad
- Cucumber, Tomato, and Onion Summer Braai Salad.
- Sesame Cucumber Braai Salad
- Greek Braai Salad Recipe
Why Cucumbers Are Good for You
- All that water in cucumbers doesn’t just hydrate your cells. It also fills your belly, and that may help you eat less. A cup of sliced cucumbers has just 16 calories. That means it has very low “energy density.” People who eat more foods with low energy density often find it easier to lose weight.
- Cucumbers are packed with them. In just a single cup of cucumber slices, you’ll get 14% to 19% of the vitamin K you need for the day. You’ll also get vitamins B and C along with minerals like copper, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium.
- High blood sugar can help create too many cell-damaging substances known as ROS and ROC. Cucumbers have shown some promise, mostly in animal studies, in controlling this problem. Rats that ate more cucumbers made less ROS and ROC. More studies on people are needed to back up these results.
- These feisty little chemicals help protect your cells from damage due to substances that form in your body called “free radicals.” Cucumbers have a unique set of antioxidants, including flavonoids, lignans, and triterpenes. They not only protect cells but also lessen inflammation that’s linked to arthritis and other long-term conditions.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.