#CucumberAndCarrotRibbonBraaiSalad #LemonDillDressing #GrillRecipe #Braai #BBQ
Grill Recipe for Cucumber and Carrot Ribbon Braai Salad with Lemon-Dill Dressing
This recipe is an easy and delicious side dish for any braai. Preparing a ribbon salad with cucumber and carrot is a great way to give your salad more texture and flavor. The addition of a tangy lemon and dill dressing makes this a simple and impressive dish.
- 1 large cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 1 large carrot, sliced into ribbons
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your braai or grill to 200°C.
- Combine the cucumber and carrot ribbons in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, dill, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumber and carrot ribbons and mix until evenly coated.
- Place the cucumber and carrot mixture onto the preheated grill.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes, flipping the vegetables occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Once cooked, remove the vegetables from the grill and place them in a serving dish.
- Serve the Cucumber and Carrot Ribbon Braai Salad with Lemon-Dill Dressing immediately and enjoy!