#Braai #Mushroom #TruffleOil #PotatoSalad #Delicious
This Braai Wild Mushroom and Truffle Oil Potato Salad is a delicious and easy side dish that is perfect for any summer gathering. It combines the smokiness of braai mushrooms with the earthy flavor of truffle oil and the creamy texture of potatoes.
– 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 onion, diced
– 8 ounces braai mushrooms, sliced
– 2 tablespoons truffle oil
– 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and boil until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add cooked potatoes to the skillet and cook for 3 more minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in truffle oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl. Top with freshly chopped parsley.
7. Serve warm or at room temperature.