For more similar awesome braai malva pudding recipes click here! more recipes…
Malva pudding is a traditional South African dessert consisting of a rich sponge cake soaked in a velvety caramel sauce. (The word pudding traditionally referred to steamed cakes.) Also known as Malvapoeding, this succulent baked dish, which gets its name from the Afrikaans word for marshmallow, is traditionally topped with whipped cream or ice cream to create the perfect pairing of warm caramel-soaked pudding cake with a cool, creamy finish.
Everyone loves Malva Pudding! Nelson Mandela adored malva pudding whilst Oprah Winfrey is also a fan and Henry Kissinger reportedly called it “one of the finest desserts he’s ever eaten.” Maybe this makes you more—or less—eager to try it.
A braai is not complete without dessert and malva pudding makes the perfect sweet option to finish off any braai!
My favorite Malva pudding ideas
Malva Pudding is a decadent South African dessert. It is sweet, milky, buttery, moist, and the perfect treat for when you want to indulge. This is my favorite recipe for Malva but in all seriousness, there is probably no bad version of malva pudding!
- Caramel pineapple malva pudding
- Baileys Cream Malva Pudding recipe
- Tonka Bean Malva Pudding recipe
- Mint Malva Pudding
- Amarula malva pudding
- Malva Pudding Muffins
- Vegan Malva Pudding
- Dark Chocolate malva pudding
- Vanilla Malva Pudding Braai Dessert
- Spiced Malva Pudding Braai Dessert
- Cupcake Malva Pudding Braai Dessert
- Prue Leiths Malva Pudding for Braai
- Vanilla Honey Malva Pudding Braai Dessert
- Ginger Malva Pudding Braai Dessert
- Malvapoeding Braai Dessert
- Chocolate Malva Pudding braai dessert
- The Best Malva Pudding braai dessert
- Braai Dessert Recipes: Delicious And Easy To Make
- 10 Braai Dessert Recipes That Will Impress Your Guests
- 5 Braai Dessert Recipes That Will Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- 3 Braai Desserts Ideas That Will Make You The Star Of The braai
- Braai Dessert Recipes: The Ultimate guide
For more similar awesome braai dessert recipes click here! more recipes…