#BraaiAvocadoLime #PotatoSalad #Yummy #BBQ #HealthyEating
This Braai Avocado and Lime Zest Potato Salad is the perfect summer side dish! A combination of creamy avocado, zesty lime, and potatoes make for a delicious and nutritious salad that is sure to be a hit at your next outdoor gathering.
– 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
– 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
– 1 lime, zested and juiced
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, avocado, lime zest and juice, olive oil, white wine vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Preheat a braai or grill to medium-high heat.
4. Place the potato salad onto the preheated grill, and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and heated through, about 8 minutes.
5. Serve the potato salad warm or at room temperature.
7. Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
8. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop before serving.