#BraaiPear #RoquefortPotatoSalad #HealthyEats #SaladLove #TastyRecipes
This Braai Pear and Roquefort Potato Salad recipe is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy a light lunch or dinner. It’s made with a variety of vegetables, creamy Roquefort cheese, and topped with roasted Braai pears for a unique and flavorful twist.
- 4 Braai pears, cut in half and roasted
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/3 cup Roquefort cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place Braai pears, cut side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Roast in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large pot and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain potatoes and transfer to a large bowl. Add Roquefort cheese, carrots, celery, olive oil, white wine vinegar, parsley, Dijon mustard, and salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Remove Braai pears from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before adding to the potato salad. Mix gently to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Serve potato salad warm or chilled.