#S’moresMilktart #TastyTreat #DessertRecipe
This delicious S’mores Milktart is the perfect combination of graham cracker crust, chocolate custard filling, and marshmallows toasted on top. Every bite will be full of the classic campfire flavors you love!
– 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
– 1/4 cup melted butter
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 2 cups milk
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 3 tablespoons cornstarch
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 2 cups mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until well combined.
3. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. In a medium saucepan, heat milk until just boiling.
6. In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla.
7. Slowly add the sugar mixture to the boiling milk, stirring constantly.
8. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until thickened.
9. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted.
10. Pour filling over the crust.
11. Sprinkle marshmallows over the top.
12. Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden brown.
13. Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!