#Braai #GrilledGarlicButterPrawns #Seafood #Grilling #Marinade
This delicious Braai Grilled Garlic Butter Prawns recipe is a great way to enjoy seafood on the grill. Marinate the prawns in garlic butter and grill them to perfection for a succulent and flavourful meal.
– 1kg large prawns, peeled and deveined
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons butter, melted
– 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large bowl combine garlic, olive oil, butter, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Add prawns to the bowl and mix to coat them evenly in the marinade.
3. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat a braai or barbeque grill to medium-high heat (200°C/390°F).
5. Arrange the prawns in a single layer on the grill and cook for 4 minutes per side, or until they are just cooked through.
6. Serve immediately with extra melted garlic butter if desired.
7. Enjoy your delicious Braai Grilled Garlic Butter Prawns!
8. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.