#BraaiLemonHerbMarinatedPrawns #LemonHerbMarinatedPrawns #GrillRecipe #Prawns #Braai
This delicious braai recipe uses lemon herb marinated prawns for a delicious and succulent meal!
- 1 kg large prawns, peeled and deveined, tails intact
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- Preheat a braai or grill to a medium heat (180°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the prawns, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, parsley and oregano and mix until the prawns are evenly coated.
- Thread the prawns onto skewers and place on the preheated grill. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the prawns are cooked through.
- Transfer the prawns to a serving plate and serve with your favorite sides.