#Braai #SrirachaLime #Prawns #Grilled #Seafood
This Braai Sriracha Lime Grilled Prawns recipe is the perfect way to enjoy a delicious meal. The prawns are marinated in a spicy-sweet sauce and grilled to perfection, creating a flavor combination that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. The spicy notes of the Sriracha combined with the zesty lime and savory garlic create a flavor that will have your mouth watering. Serve these up with your favorite sides and you have a meal that is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party.
– 1 pound of large prawns, peeled and deveined
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 3 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of Sriracha sauce
– 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lime juice
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, Sriracha sauce, lime juice, honey, salt and pepper.
2. Add the prawns to the bowl and mix until they are evenly coated. Cover and set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat a grill to medium-high heat (around 200°C).
4. Remove the prawns from the marinade and thread them onto metal skewers.
5. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the prawns are just cooked through.
6. Remove the prawns from the grill and brush with a little extra olive oil.
7. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!