For more similar awesome braai malva pudding recipes click here! more recipes…
Braai melktert, also known as “braai milk tart,” is a delicious South African dessert that is perfect for outdoor gatherings and barbecues. Here are a few recipes for the best braai melktert
My favorite Milktart ideas
Milk tart, also known as “melktert,” is a creamy, comforting South African dessert that is beloved by many. There are countless variations of milk tart recipes out there, but in all honesty, it’s hard to go wrong with any of them! Here is one of my personal favorite recipes for milk tart
- Milktart Trifle with Amarula
- Caramel milktart
- Vanilla Coconut Milktart Recipe
- Ginger Carrot Milk Tart with a ginger nut biscuit crust
- Mango chilli Milktart
- Chocolate Milktart
- Mojito Melktart
- Lemon Melktart
- Chai spice milktart
- Rooibos Milktart: Infuse the milk with rooibos tea for a unique twist on the classic milktart.
- Milktart Cheesecake: Combine the creamy texture of milktart with the richness of cheesecake for an indulgent dessert.
- Caramel Milktart: Drizzle caramel sauce over the top of the milktart for a sweet and decadent treat.
- Milktart Trifle: Layer pieces of milktart with whipped cream, fruit, and sponge cake to create a delightful trifle.
- Coconut Milktart: Add shredded coconut to the milk mixture and top with toasted coconut for a tropical twist.
- Milktart Ice Cream: Churn milktart mixture into a creamy ice cream and serve with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
- Chai Spiced Milktart: Add warming spices like cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger to the milktart mixture for a comforting and flavorful dessert.
- Chocolate Milktart: Stir in melted chocolate to the milk mixture for a rich and decadent chocolate milktart.
For more similar awesome braai dessert recipes click here! more recipes…
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.