#ChocolateMilktart #ChocolateTwist #DeliciousDessert
This Chocolate Milktart is the perfect way to add a chocolate twist to the classic custard filling. With a crunchy crust and a creamy, chocolate custard filling, this dessert is sure to be a hit. The milktart is topped with chocolate shavings for a delicious finish.
-1/2 cup butter
-1 cup all-purpose flour
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-2 tablespoons cold water
-3/4 cup sugar
-2 tablespoons cornstarch
-1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
-1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
-1 3/4 cups milk
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
-Chocolate shavings, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together butter, flour, and salt until crumbly. Add in cold water and mix until a dough forms.
3. Press the dough into a 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly golden.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add in the milk and whisk until fully combined.
5. Pour the mixture into a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
6. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and chocolate chips, mixing until the chips are melted and fully incorporated.
7. Pour the chocolate custard into the pie crust and bake for 25 minutes.
8. Let cool before garnishing with chocolate shavings. Enjoy!