#CaramelMilktart #DeliciousDessert #EasyToMake
This Caramel Milktart recipe is an easy-to-make, delicious dessert that will satisfy any sweet tooth. The caramel-infused custard filling is topped with a layer of soft caramel to create a unique and flavorful treat.
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1/4 cup of water
– 3 eggs
– 2 cups of whole milk
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
– 1 9-inch pre-baked tart shell
1. Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the granulated sugar and the water to create a caramel. Stir the mixture until the sugar has dissolved completely.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, butter, vanilla extract, and nutmeg.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the pre-baked tart shell.
5. Pour the caramel mixture over the egg mixture in the tart shell.
6. Place the tart shell on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!