#PeppermintCrispMilktart #MintyTwist #DeliciousTreat
This Peppermint Crisp Milktart is a delicious twist on the classic milktart recipe. The custard is flavoured with peppermint crisp chocolate, giving it a minty twist that will be sure to please any sweet tooth!
• 2 cups full cream milk
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1/2 cup crushed peppermint crisp chocolate
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 ready-made pastry crust
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a medium pot, combine the milk, sugar, cornstarch, butter, eggs, crushed peppermint crisp chocolate and salt. Stir until combined.
3. Place the pot over medium heat and stir constantly until the mixture thickens.
4. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
5. Place the pastry crust in a 9-inch pie plate. Pour the peppermint crisp custard into the pastry crust.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the center is set.
7. Let cool completely before serving.