#AlmondMilktart #GroundAlmonds #SlicedAlmonds
This Almond Milktart is an all-time favorite dessert, enriched with ground almonds in the creamy custard and topped with sliced almonds for an extra crunch. It is sure to be a hit with family and friends!
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 3 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 2 tablespoons cold water
– 1/2 cup ground almonds
– 2 cups whole milk
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 2 egg yolks
– 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/4 cup sliced almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, butter, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cold water until a dough forms. Press the dough into a 9-inch tart pan.
3. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
4. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium heat, combine ground almonds, milk, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, almond extract, and cinnamon. Stir constantly until mixture thickens, about 10 minutes.
5. Pour the mixture into the tart crust and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
7. Cool completely before serving.