#BraaiTruffleParmesanPotatoSalad #TrufflePotatoSalad #BBQSideDish #GrilledSalad #GrilledPotatoes
This Braai Truffle and Parmesan Potato Salad is a delicious side dish that is perfect for summer BBQs. It is made with roasted potatoes, truffle oil, and grated Parmesan cheese for a delicious flavour.
– 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons truffle oil
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place the potato cubes on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil.
3. Roast the potatoes for 30-35 minutes, or until they are golden brown and tender.
4. In a large bowl, combine the roasted potatoes, truffle oil, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Set aside and allow the potatoes to cool.
7. Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
8. Place the potato salad on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the potatoes are lightly charred and tender. Serve warm.