Baileys Cream Malva Pudding is a decadent and delicious dessert that is sure to please any crowd. This classic South African dessert is made with a spongy cake-like base that is soaked in a sweet and creamy Baileys cream sauce. The pudding is then topped with a rich and creamy custard and finished off with a sprinkle of cinnamon. This indulgent dessert is sure to be a hit at any gathering and is sure to leave your guests wanting more.
How to Make Baileys Cream Malva Pudding: A Deliciously Decadent Dessert Recipe
If you’re looking for a decadent dessert that will impress your guests, look no further than Baileys Cream Malva Pudding. This delicious dessert is sure to be a hit with everyone at your next gathering.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Caramel sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually whisk in the milk, Baileys Irish Cream, white vinegar, and melted butter.
- Fold in the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then serve warm with a drizzle of caramel sauce.