For more similar easy malva pudding recipe click here! more braai dessert recipes…
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Grease and flour a 9-inch cake pan.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, egg, and 1 tablespoon butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in apricot jam, vinegar, ginger, and baking soda. Add 1 cup milk and flour; beat until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Combine 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and water in a saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes before pudding is done baking.
- Bring to a boil and stir until smooth. Pour hot sauce over pudding and let it sink into the pudding.
Braai Dessert ‣ braai dessert recipes – braai malva pudding – malva pudding – malvapoeding recipes – dessert recipes
braai dessert – braai desserts – desserts for braai – dessert for braai – what do you serve at a braai in south africa – jan braai – desserts – braai dessert ideas – dessert ideas for braai – braai pie dessert – dessert braai pie – braai pudding with marshmallows
You must be logged in to post a comment.