#BraaiShrimp #MangoSalsa #PotatoSalad #Delicious #Tasty
Braai Shrimp and Mango Salsa Potato Salad
This Braai Shrimp and Mango Salsa Potato Salad is a delicious and easy dish to make. With the combination of shrimp, mango salsa, and potatoes, this salad is sure to be a hit!
- 1 lb. large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 lbs. potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup mango salsa
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a large pot, add the potatoes and enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are fork tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a large bowl. Add the mango salsa, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until they are opaque and cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cooked shrimp to the bowl with the potato mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer the salad to a serving bowl. Serve warm or cold.
- For a variation, add diced red bell pepper and red onion to the salad.
- For a creamier dish, add a cup of mayonnaise to the mixture.
- For a spicy kick, add a tablespoon of hot sauce to the mixture.