#CucumberAndAvocado #BraaiSalad #CilantroLimeDressing #HealthyEating #Yummy
This delicious braai salad with cucumber, avocado, and cilantro-lime dressing is perfect for a summer cookout. To make it, preheat your grill to 400 degrees Celsius.
– 2 cucumbers, sliced
– 2 avocados, sliced
– 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
– Juice of 1 lime
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your grill to 400 degrees Celsius.
2. Place the cucumber and avocado slices on a lightly oiled sheet of aluminum foil.
3. Place the foil on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes, flipping once.
4. Remove the foil from the grill and place the cucumber and avocado slices in a bowl.
5. In a separate bowl, mix together the cilantro, lime juice, and olive oil.
6. Pour the dressing over the cucumber and avocado slices and mix together.
7. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
8. Serve the salad warm or cold. Enjoy!