#CreamyCucumber #PotatoBraaiSalad #MustardMayoDressing #BraaiGrillRecipe #Grilling
Grilled Potato and Cucumber Salad with Mustard-Mayo Dressing
This simple and delicious salad is perfect for any summer barbecue, with its combination of creamy, crunchy, and savory flavors. The potatoes are roasted in the oven, while the cucumber and other vegetables are grilled to perfection. The mustard-mayo dressing pulls it all together, making this a crowd-pleasing side dish.
- 2 lbs potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown and tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare the grill for medium-high heat. Oil the grate with some vegetable oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, bell pepper, and onion. Toss to combine.
- Place the vegetables on the grill. Grill for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly charred and tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, and onion powder. Set aside.
- Once the potatoes and vegetables are cooked, combine in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss to combine. Top with parsley and serve.