#CreamyCucumber #RadishBraaiSalad #RanchDressing #DeliciousSalad #HealthyEating
Grilled Creamy Cucumber and Radish Braai Salad with Ranch Dressing
This creamy cucumber and radish braai salad is the perfect side dish for a summer BBQ. Made with fresh cucumber, radishes, and a creamy ranch dressing, it’s a delicious and healthy option that will have everyone asking for more.
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (around 200°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber and radishes and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, black pepper, and dill weed until fully combined.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumber and radish mixture and stir to combine.
- Place the mixture in a greased grilling basket and grill for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the grill and serve warm.
- Garnish with additional chives, if desired.