Skip to content
For more similar awesome braai summer salad and other braai side dishes recipes click here! more recipes…
- 3 medium cucumbers sliced thin (about 20 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 red jalapeno
- In a small bowl or measuring cup whisk together the rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
- Whisk sufficiently to get the ingredients to emulsify and create a creamy texture.
- Add the cucumbers to a large bowl.
- Mix in the dressing, cilantro, green oinons, and red jalapeno. Enjoy immediately.