For more of the best braai greek salad recipes click here! more recipes…
Discover the delightful and refreshing Grilled Chopped Greek Salad. This salad brings together the traditional flavours of Greece with fresh ingredients and a touch of grilling.
Get ready to savour a burst of flavour with juicy tomatoes, crunchy cucumbers, black olives, creamy feta cheese, and aromatic herbs, all complemented by an irresistible lemon vinaigrette. It’s the perfect choice for your summer barbecues! Try this Greek salad and impress your guests with a dish full of authentic Mediterranean taste
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- ground pepper
- 2 c. coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 c. grape tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 c. pitted kalamata olives
- 3 oz. feta
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice and oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion (if using), and olives and toss well to combine.
- Gently fold in feta.