#Cucumber #RoastedPepper #Chickpea #Braai #LemonTahiniDressing
Braai Grill Recipe with Lemon-Tahini Dressing:
This delicious braai salad is sure to be a hit at any barbecue. Start by preheating the grill to 200°C and preparing the marinade. Combine 2 cloves of garlic, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, and a dash of olive oil in a bowl and mix well.
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to 200°C.
- Combine the garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cucumber, red pepper, and chickpeas. Pour the garlic-lemon-olive oil mixture over the vegetables and stir to combine.
- Place the vegetable mixture onto the preheated grill and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the vegetables are cooking, make the tahini dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, and olive oil until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the vegetables from the grill and transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle the tahini dressing over the top and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.