#Cucumber #BlackEyedPea #BraaiSalad #RedWineVinaigrette #GrillRecipe
This delicious braai grill recipe is perfect for a summer cookout! It features cucumber, black-eyed peas, and a red wine vinaigrette that will bring out the flavors of your favorite grilled meats. To make it, preheat your grill to 180°C.
– 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced into thick slices
– 1 can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
– 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Heat the grill to 180°C.
2. Toss the cucumber slices with the black-eyed peas in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, olive oil, and parsley.
4. Pour the dressing over the cucumber and black-eyed pea mixture and toss to coat.
5. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Place the cucumber and black-eyed pea mixture on the preheated grill and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and lightly charred.
7. Serve warm with your favorite grilled meats.