For more similar cucumber braai salad and other braai side dishes recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1 large English cucumber or 2 Japanese cucumbers
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon sugar , or more
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- Thinly slice the cucumber. You can do it either by hand or using a food processor. Rub the slices with salt and drain for 5 minutes in a colander.
- Rinse under cold running water and squeeze them tightly to remove water. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar, soy sauce, and rice vinegar until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the dressing to the cucumber slices, sprinkle with sesame seeds and mix well.
Basically, it’s a thinly sliced cucumber marinated in a dressing made of rice vinegar, soy sauce, salt, sugar and sprinkled with sesame seeds. It’s also important to squeeze all the water from cucumbers before mixing them with the dressing!
Braai Salad salads with a braai salads for braai salads for a braai braai salads south african braai salads salads for braai recipes salad recipes for braai salad recipes for a braai salad recipe for braai salad for braai recipes recipe for braai salads salad for braai recipes recipe for braai salads braai salads recipes braai salads recipe braai salads in south africa braai salad recipes braai braai stand salads with a braai salads for braai salads for a braai braai salads weber braai spit braai salads with braai
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
More Braai salads ideas and braai side dishes
Cucumber Braai Salad – Braai Summer Cucumber Salad – Cucumber Braai Salad – salads with a braai – salads for braai
salads with braai Separator salads for braai Separator salads for a braai Separator braai salad Separator salads with braai Separator salads for braai meat Separator salads recipes for braai Separator salads recipe
You must be logged in to post a comment.