Skip to content
For more similar cucumber braai salad and other braai side dishes recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. vinegar (red wine, white wine, or rice wine)
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 c. cherry tomatoes (1½ lb.), halved
- 1 English cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 roughly chopped fresh herbs (such as basil, cilantro, dill, mint, and/or parsley)
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, and onion and toss well to combine.
- Let sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes or refrigerate for up to 12 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle herbs over the salad.