#MintyCucumberWatermelon #FetaCheese #Braai #Salad #GrillingRecipe
This Minty Cucumber and Watermelon Braai Salad with Feta Cheese is the perfect summertime dish. The combination of cool cucumbers, sweet watermelon and salty feta cheese creates a delicious flavor profile that pairs perfectly with a warm, grilled meal. The simple ingredients come together quickly for a light and refreshing salad.
– 2 cups diced cucumber
– 2 cups diced watermelon
– 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat (200°C).
2. In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, watermelon, feta cheese, olive oil, vinegar, and mint. Toss to combine.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the cucumber and watermelon mixture onto the preheated grill or grill pan.
5. Cook the salad for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cucumber and watermelon begin to soften.
6. Serve the grilled salad warm or at room temperature.
8. Store any remaining salad in the refrigerator for up to four days.