#Cucumber #Dill #BraaiSalad #GreekYogurt #BBQ
Creamy Cucumber and Dill Braai Salad with Greek Yogurt Dressing
This delicious salad is a great side dish to any braai, and is easy to prepare. It combines crunchy cucumber with fresh dill and a creamy Greek yogurt dressing. The perfect accompaniment to any BBQ!
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the braai grill to medium-high heat (200°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumbers and dill. Mix until evenly combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix until completely blended.
- Add the Greek yogurt mixture to the cucumber and dill mixture and mix until evenly combined.
- Place the salad in a greased braai grill pan and cook for 5-7 minutes, until the cucumbers are lightly browned and cooked through.
- Remove from the braai and serve warm.