Skip to content
For more similar awesome lamb braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1kg lamb loin or rib chops thick cut
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, lemon zest and olive oil in a measuring cup.
- Pour the marinade over the lamb chops, making sure to flip them over to cover them completely.
- Cover and marinate the chops in the fridge for as little as 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
- Grill the lamb chops on medium heat for 7-10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 80C.