Discover the mouthwatering combination of flavours in our Honey Mustard BBQ Lamb Ribs. These succulent and tender ribs are marinated in an irresistible blend of honey and mustard, then cooked to perfection in a delicious BBQ sauce. Each bite is a burst of flavours, from the sweetness of the honey to the tanginess of the mustard and the richness of the BBQ sauce. Indulge in a unique culinary experience with our Honey Mustard BBQ Lamb Ribs.
- 2 racks of lamb ribs
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the lamb ribs with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, Dijon mustard, and BBQ sauce.
- Brush the honey mustard mixture onto the ribs.
- Place the ribs on the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Brush the ribs with additional honey mustard mixture halfway through cooking.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
For more similar awesome lamb braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- Lamb chops – This recipe is for 6 lamb chops, but you will need approximately 2 chops per person.
- Greek yogurt – Plain and organic is the way to go.
- Garam masala – You can usually find this in the spice aisle in your grocery store.
- Turmeric – This spice goes particularly well with lamb. It has a yellow coloring and earthy flavor.
- Garlic – You can mince them yourself or buy them pre-minced.
- Ginger – You can find fresh ginger in your produce aisle.
- Lemon juice – You can use fresh or bottled juice.
- Paprika – If you want spicier chops, try using a hot paprika. You can find it in your spice aisle.
- Cayenne Pepper – For that added heat.
- Salt – To taste.
LAMB CHOP MARINADE
This simple curry marinade helps to tenderize your lamb chops as well as adding lots of flavor.
- Combine marinade ingredients. Combine Greek yogurt, garam masala, turmeric, garlic, lemon juice, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a bowl and stir until fully mixed together.
- Marinade chops. Pour your marinade into a gallon freezer bag and add the lamb chops. Seal bag and move chops around inside until they are well coated with marinade.
- Let chops soak . Place the bag in your refrigerator and let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- The longer you marinade your chops, the more flavor they will have.
HOW TO COOK LAMB CHOPS ON THE GRILL
- Preheat. Heat your grill to 200 C.
- Prep chops. Take your marinade bag out of the fridge.
- Remove the chops from marinade and scrape off excess.
- Braai the chops. Place your chops on grill and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Again, this time is for rib chops. If you are using a different cut of chop, your cooking time may vary.