For more the best foil braai pocket recipes click here! more recipes…
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup diced yellow onions
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley leaves
- Heat gas or charcoal braai to high. Cut 4 40cmx 30cm sheets of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and red pepper flakes. Add squash, zucchini, bell pepper, tomatoes and onions; toss to combine. Divide evenly among sheets of foil.
- Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- Place packs on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 6 minutes. Rotate packs 1/2 turn; cook 5 to 7 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Remove packs from grill; cut large X across top of each pack. Carefully fold back foil, and garnish with feta cheese and parsley.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.