For more similar awesome lamb braai recipes click here! more recipes…
lamb braai chops braai lamb chops lamb spit braai spit braai lamb braai lamb ribs lamb chops marinade for braai lamb chop marinade for braai braai lamb chops marinade
- 2 tbs salted and dried kombu (seaweed), or 1 tbs finely chopped sushi seaweed (yaki nori)
- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 12 lamb cutlets
RADISH AND COS SALAD
- 2 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbs peanut oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 150g baby cos leaves
- 1 bunch radishes, quartered lengthways
- 1 tsp each black and white sesame seeds
- To make the seaweed butter, soak dried seaweed under cold water for 5 minutes, drain then finely chop. (If using yaki nori, do not soak.)
- Combine seaweed with butter, season, then set aside. If not using immediately, chill, but soften before use. Heat a chargrill or barbecue over high heat. Cover lamb with half the butter.
- Cook 2-3 minutes a side until charred and cooked through. Remove from heat and rest lightly covered with foil for 5 minutes.
- For the salad, combine vinegar and oils and season. Place lettuce and radish in a bowl and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle over sesame seeds. Top cutlets with extra butter and serve with salad.