For more similar awesome lamb chop braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 2 medium onions, peeled, quartered
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves with tender stems
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves with tender stems
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ras-el-hanout or garam masala
- Kosher salt
- 24 untrimmed lamb rib chops
- Vegetable oil (for grilling)
- Pulse onions, cilantro, parsley, mint, cumin, paprika, allspice, red pepper flakes, and ras-el-hanout in a food processor until very finely chopped; season with salt.
- Place lamb in a large dish and rub with spice mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat and oil grate.
- Grill lamb to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Best to Do Ahead: Lamb can be marinated 12 hours ahead. Keep chilled.
lamb braai chops braai lamb chops lamb spit braai spit braai lamb braai lamb ribs lamb chops marinade for braai lamb chop marinade for braai braai lamb chops marinade