Skip to content
For more similar awesome lamb braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 2 medium onions, peeled, quartered
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves with tender stems
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves with tender stems
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ras-el-hanout or garam masala
- Kosher salt
- 24 untrimmed lamb rib chops
- Vegetable oil (for grilling)
- Pulse onions, cilantro, parsley, mint, cumin, paprika, allspice, red pepper flakes, and ras-el-hanout in a food processor until very finely chopped; season with salt.
- Place lamb in a large dish and rub with spice mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat and oil grate.
- Grill lamb to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Best to Do Ahead: Lamb can be marinated 12 hours ahead. Keep chilled.