For more similar awesome chicken braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 5 tbsp Nandos Peri Peri
- 5 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 chicken
- 1/2 tspn Finely chopped rosemary
- Grind the spices. Place all ingredients, except the chicken in a bowl and mix well.
- Cut the back of the chicken, applying pressure on the breast to flatten the chicken.
- Rub the chicken with the blend and ideally let marinate for 12 to 24 hours refrigerated.
- Heat the braai to medium and place the chicken on the grill, turning it over occasionally.
- Grill the chicken for approximately 1 hour, using a brush to apply the marinade during cooking.
- Remove from the grill and leave to cool for 5 minutes
Get ingredients for this recipe here!