For more similar awesome lamb Rib braai recipes and lamb braai ideas click here! more recipes…
- 1.3kg lean lamb ribs
For the Marinade:
- 1 small onion, peeled and grated
- 300ml ginger ale or cola
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed or olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons runny honey
- Freshly milled black pepper
- To prepare the marinade; in a large non-metallic dish mix all the ingredients together. Add the lamb and marinate for a minimum of 2 hours, or overnight if time allows.
- Preheat the grill to 200°C.
- Remove the lamb from the marinade (keeping some marinade a side for serving) and transfer to a large non-stick foil and place on grill. Close grill and roast for 1 hour covered , turning frquently. Remove the foil, return to the grill uncovered for the final till cooked on outside .
- Drizzle with saved marinade