For more similar awesome lamb Rib braai recipes and lamb braai ideas click here! more recipes…
Meat Braai Recipe Ideas, Braai Marinade Recipe Ideas, Lamb Braai Recipes Ideas, Lamb Rib Braai Recipe Ideas
lamb braai chops braai lamb chops lamb spit braai spit braai lamb braai lamb ribs lamb chops marinade for braai lamb chop marinade for braai braai lamb chops marinade
The BBQ dry rub :
- 1 KG Lamb Rib
- teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 5TBSP of your favour bbq sauce
- Score the fatty layer of the ribs. Then, the dry spice mixture gets rubbed all over the rack and set aside to sort of meld into the lamb while you heat up the grill.
- Heat up your braai to 200C. Then grill the ribs over indirect heat for a total of 40 minutes, 20 minutes on each side.
- Brush the lamb ribs with the wet BBQ sauce and grill for another 4-5 minutes on each side to get the outside nicely charred and crispy.
- Keep a watchful eye on the ribs during this last phase of grilling as they can easily catch on fire over high heat.
- Once charred, remove from grill, leave to rest 3 minutes, and serve!