Skip to content
For more similar awesome lamb chop braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped rosemary
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lb. small lamb chops, trimmed of fat
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- On a large plate, combine rosemary and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Press lamb chops into mixture and set aside.
- Working in batches on the braai, and cook lamb until nicely browned, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.