Skip to content
For more similar awesome lamb chop braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1/2 lb. yellow wax beans
- 1/2 lb. green beans
- 6 radishes
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 rib lamb chops
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated lime zest
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 c. tequilla
- 3/4 c. pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 c. fresh mint leaves
- Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil; add yellow and green beans and blanch for 1 to 2 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Drain; refresh under cold water and drain. Halve beans lengthwise.
- Toss on a large serving plate with radishes, celery, 1 Tbsp of the oil, 1/2 tsp of the salt, and 1/4 tsp of the pepper.
- Get your braai to a medium-high heat. Brush chops with remaining 1 Tbsp oil, then rub with remaining salt and pepper, garlic powder, and lime zest.
- Cook chops 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Arrange chops on top of salad and drizzle with lime juice.
- In a pan add tequila, then add pineapple juice and boil until reduced by half. Remove from heat; swirl in butter until emulsified.
- Stir in mint. Spoon sauce over chops and salad.