Braai Salad salads with a braai salads for braai salads for a braai braai salads south african braai salads salads for braai recipes salad recipes for braai salad recipes for a braai salad recipe for braai salad for braai recipes recipe for braai salads salad for braai recipes recipe for braai salads braai salads recipes braai salads recipe braai salads in south africa braai salad recipes braai braai stand salads with a braai salads for braai salads for a braai braai salads weber braai spit braai salads with braai
For more similar awesome salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. ground turmeric
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 7 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into (¾”) pieces
- Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- 2 small ripe mangoes, sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cups torn Little Gem or green lettuce leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Flaky sea salt, mild red pepper flakes, and basil and/or mint leaves (for serving)
- Mix coriander, cumin, termeric, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl; set aside. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium.
- Add garlic and cook, tossing occasionally, until golden brown all over, about 5 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high.
- Season chicken with kosher salt and add to skillet. Cook, tossing occasionally, until chicken is golden brown and nearly cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle reserved spice mix over. Toss several times to coat and let chicken sit in skillet until cooked through, about 1 minute longer. Transfer to a plate and let cool slightly.
- Whisk lime juice and remaining 5 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; season dressing with kosher salt.
- Arrange lettuce, chicken, avocado, mango, onion, and tomatoes on a platter. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with sea salt and red pepper flakes and scatter herbs over.
For more similar awesome braai salad recipes click here! more recipes…