For more of the best fish braai recipes and delicious fish braai marinades click here! more recipes…
fish braai ideas
- 1.5 kg salmon side
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅔ cup baby capers, rinsed, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ cup fresh dill leaves, chopped
- 2 tbs finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Place a large sheet of foil on bench and top with baking paper. Place salmon on paper. Brush all over with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Fold baking paper and foil over salmon to enclose. Transfer parcel to barbecue. Close hood and cook for 20 minutes.
- 2.Meanwhile, combine capers, onion, herbs, lemon rind and oil in a bowl.
- 3.Remove salmon from barbecue and rest for 5 minutes. Unwrap. Transfer to a serving platter and spread with herb mixture. Top with lemon. Serve with one of our ready-made Gold salads.