For more of the best fish braai recipes and delicious fish braai marinades click here! more recipes…
fish braai ideas
- 4 x 200g skinless salmon fillets, pin-boned
- Olive oil, to brush
- Almond skordalia, lemon & dill pilaf, and lemon wedges (optional), to serve
- 2 tbs lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs small salted capers, rinsed, drained
- 1 tbs finely shredded oregano leaves
- Preheat a barbecue or large chargrill pan to medium-high.
- Brush the salmon fillets lightly with oil and season.
- Cook fillets, covered with the hood if using the barbecue, for 3 minutes, then carefully turn over and cook for a further 3 minutes or until cooked but still slightly translucent in the centre. Loosely cover with foil and rest for a few minutes.
- For the dressing, place lemon juice and 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt in a small bowl, and whisk until the salt dissolves.
- Whisk in the oil, then stir in the capers and oregano leaves just before serving.
- To serve, divide the salmon among plates and spoon the dressing over the top.
- Serve with almond skordalia, dill pilaf and lemon wedges, if desired.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.