For more similar awesome Fish Braai recipes and fish braai marinades click here! more recipes…
- 2 whole fish such as snoek , or even Elf scaled and gutted
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large orange cut into thin slices
- 1 bunch tarragon
- 1 bunch parsley
- For the sherry vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup aged sherry vinegar
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 cup Spanish olive oil
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Brush the fish on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the cavities of both fish with orange slices, tarragon and parsley and place on the grill.
- Grill the fish for 6 to 7 minutes on each side. Remove from the grill, place on a platter and drizzle immediately with the Sherry Vinegar-Tarragon Vinaigrette.
For the Sherry Vinegar-Tarragon Vinaigrette:
- Combine vinegar, shallot, mustard, tarragon, and salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth.
- With the motor running, slowly add the oil until emulsified. Adjust seasoning.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!