For more similar awesome steak braai recipes click here! more recipes…
FOR THE CORIANDER LIME SALSA
- 1/2 bunch coriander, minced
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced chives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
FOR THE STEAK
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. skirt steak
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make the coriander-lime salsa: Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Heat braai to 250-300C.
- Drizzle oil over steaks and season with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on hot braai and grill, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium doneness.
- Remove steaks from heat and transfer to a cutting board. Cover loosely with foil and allow steaks to rest, 10 minutes.
- Slice steaks into 1″ strips and drizzle with Salsa