Skip to content
For more similar awesome braai pasta salad recipes click here! more recipes…
- kosher salt
- 500g. orecchiette or farfelle pasta
- 2 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 190g. basil pesto
- 3 avocados, pitted and diced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. chopped fresh parsley and basil, plus more for garnish
- Bring a large stock pot of water to a boil and generously season with salt. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, cook corn in pasta water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water; cut kernels off the cob.
- In a large mixing bowl or blender , mix pesto and avocado; mash lightly using a fork and season with pepper. Toss together with pasta and parsley.
- Serve on large platter. Top with corn and garnish with more parsley.