For more similar awesome fish braai recipes and fish braai marinades click here! more recipes…
fish braai ideas
For the first marination:
- 500g of Elf fillets cut in squares (about 5cmX5cm, approximately)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt to taste
For the second marination:
- 2 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons Tandoori Masala
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons Chickpea flour
- Cut the fish fillets in cubes about 5cmX5cm approximately.
- In a bowl mix all the pieces with the ingredients of the first marination. Let it marinate for 30 minutes or an hour in the fridge.
- In a frying pan lightly roast the chickpea flour or Besan and let it cool down.
- After 30 minutes take the fish out of the fridge and add all the ingredients of the second marination including, the chickpea flour. Mix well to coat every piece. Leave it for another 15 minutes in the fridge.
- After 15 minutes, take them out of the fridge and skewer them onto the bamboo skewers and brush with oil.
- Put on the grill on high heat. When it is hot, place the skewers. Cook them for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- Serve them with Roti or Naan with Mint Chutney.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.