A Prawn bbq idea with a spicey Cajun perfect for a summer braai
For more similar awesome fish braai recipes and prawn braai ideas, braai marinades click here! more recipes…
Summer Braai Recipe Ideas, Fish Braai Recipes, Prawn Braai Recipes, The best Braai Sosatie Recipes and Ideas
fish braai ideas
- 1/2 kg. shrimp
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 lemons, sliced thinly crosswise
- Preheat braai grill to medium-high.
- Make Cajun spice mix. Combine salt, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano in a small bowl.
- Stir with a fork until evenly combined.
- In a medium bowl, toss prawns in olive oil.
- Add spice mix and toss prawns until its evenly coated.
- Thread prawns and lemon onto metal skewers (or wooden skewers that have been soaked for 20 minutes).
- Grill skewers until prawns are opaque and lemon is charred, about 4-5 minutes total, flipping once halfway.