For more similar excellent chicken wing braai recipes and chicken braai recipes click here! more recipes…
- 1 to 3 kg chicken wings
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ⅔ cup chili sauce
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Place wings in a large plastic zipping bag; set aside. Combine the remaining ingredients. Reserve one cup for basting; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour remaining marinade over wings, turning to coat. Seal bag; refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally. Drain and discard marinade. Place wings in a lightly greased 13″x9″ baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, basting with reserved marinade, until golden and juices run clear when pierced.
Get ingredients for this recipe here!