For more similar awesome prawn braai recipes and prawn braai marinades click here! more recipes…
fish braai ideas – this works best with snoek !
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 Tbs soy sauce
- Pinch of chilli
- 2 Tbs honey
- Black pepper
- ½ snoek, butterflied
- In a bowl, mix together the garlic, parsley, thyme, oregano, lemon zest, juice, olive oil, soy sauce, chili and honey.
- Season the snoek with black pepper then pour half of the marinade over the fish.
- Place the fish onto a hot braai and braai on both sides for about 15 minutes, basting continuously. Serve the fish alongside a fresh green salad.